Unable to use certificate from cert store

I’ve been working on a sso solution in MVC, using ComponentSpace, and been following this article: http://www.componentspace.com/Forums/44/X.509-Certificate-Management
to implement the certificate from the Windows cert store.

However when I implement this on the IdP and try to go to the IdP, I get the following error:

Server Error in ‘/’ Application.

One or more configuration XML schema validation errors occurred.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.
Exception Details: ComponentSpace.SAML2.Exceptions.SAMLSchemaValidationException: One or more configuration XML schema validation errors occurred.
Source Error:
An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:
[SAMLSchemaValidationException: One or more configuration XML schema validation errors occurred.] …SSOService() in …\SAMLController.cs:127 lambda_method(Closure , ControllerBase , Object[] ) +79 System.Web.Mvc.ReflectedActionDescriptor.Execute(ControllerContext controllerContext, IDictionary parameters) +261 System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionMethod(ControllerContext controllerContext, ActionDescriptor actionDescriptor, IDictionary parameters) +39 System.Web.Mvc.Async.<>c__DisplayClass42.b__41() +34 System.Web.Mvc.Async.<>c__DisplayClass39.b__33() +124 System.Web.Mvc.Async.<>c__DisplayClass4f.b__49() +838827 System.Web.Mvc.Async.<>c__DisplayClass37.b__36(IAsyncResult asyncResult) +15 System.Web.Mvc.Async.<>c__DisplayClass2a.b__20() +33 System.Web.Mvc.Async.<>c__DisplayClass25.b__22(IAsyncResult asyncResult) +839412 System.Web.Mvc.<>c__DisplayClass1d.b__18(IAsyncResult asyncResult) +28 System.Web.Mvc.Async.<>c__DisplayClass4.b__3(IAsyncResult ar) +15 System.Web.Mvc.Controller.EndExecuteCore(IAsyncResult asyncResult) +65 System.Web.Mvc.Async.<>c__DisplayClass4.b__3(IAsyncResult ar) +15 System.Web.Mvc.Controller.EndExecute(IAsyncResult asyncResult) +51 System.Web.Mvc.<>c__DisplayClass8.b__3(IAsyncResult asyncResult) +42 System.Web.Mvc.Async.<>c__DisplayClass4.b__3(IAsyncResult ar) +15 System.Web.Mvc.MvcHandler.EndProcessRequest(IAsyncResult asyncResult) +51 System.Web.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute() +606 System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously) +288

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:4.0.30319; ASP.NET Version:4.0.30319.18408

I don’t get this error, when I use the test certificate. These certificates are self signed by our company.

The SAML config currently looks like this:
<IdentityProvider Name=“<a href=“https://test2login.axawealth.co.uk””>https://test2login.axawealth.co.uk"
CertificateSubject=“CN=[certificate name]”/>

It should be LocalCertificateSubject rather than CertificateSubject. The topic you refer to incorrectly specifies CertificateSubject. I'll see this is corrected. Sorry for the mix up.
If there's still an issue please send your saml.config file to support@componentspace.com mentioning this post.