The X.509 certificate with find type FindBySubjectDistinguishedName could not be loaded

I’m seeing a strange problem and I am wondering if you can give me any suggestions on what the problem is. In my 2 test environments, I have a service provider initiated SSO and a test Identity provider. Same code in both environments and both were working fine until the certificate was updated on my dev and qa environments.
So I exported the public key on both dev and qa and updated it in the sample identity provider. The identity provider reads the partnercertificate by FileName

“PartnerCertificates”: [
{
“FileName”: “certificates/env_certificate.cer”

}

When I run on QA it work fine. When I run one DEV, I get the following error:
Error when calling initiateSSOAsync for partner DDIIDP error: The X.509 certificate with find type FindBySubjectDistinguishedName and value dev.sso.xxx.com could not be loaded from the LocalMachine My X.509 store.

This error message implies that I am reading the certificate from the Local Store, but I am reading it from a file. Any ideas on what I can check? I verified that I updated the exported public key correctly…

Do you have a LocalCertificates where you specify the certificate by subject name?

If there’s still an issue, please enable SAML trace and send the generated log file as an email attachment to support@componentspace.com mentioning your forum post.

https://www.componentspace.com/Forums/7936/Enabling-SAML-Trace

[quote]
ComponentSpace - 1/8/2020
Do you have a LocalCertificates where you specify the certificate by subject name?

If there's still an issue, please enable SAML trace and send the generated log file as an email attachment to support@componentspace.com mentioning your forum post.

https://www.componentspace.com/Forums/7936/Enabling-SAML-Trace
[/quote]

Ok - I finally figured out the problem. There was a typo in the "Issued To" portion of the certificate name so it was not finding the certificate by subject name......

Thanks for the update.