SetConfigurationIDAsync() method does not set the SamlConfiguration ID.

I am using ComponentSpace SAML2 SSO Nuget package for ASP.net core in my ASP.net core web application where i need to have multiple SAML configurations to support different clients with different SAML configurations. I am loading the SAML Configurations from a database table and I am populating the samlConfigurations.Configurations property with the list of SamlConfigurations. For each SAMLConfiguration, i am setting the ID from the database table as the ID of the SAML Configuration so that i can set which SAML Configuration to use for each user that is trying to login.
I have SingleSignOn() method in my AccountController that would initiate the Sso. just before initiating the SSO i am setting the Saml Configuratin Id using the SetConfigurationIDAsync() method. The code looks like this.

public async Task SingleSignOn(Operator oper)
{
int samlIdpConfigId;
if (oper.SamlIdpConfigId != null)
{
samlIdpConfigId = (int) oper.SamlIdpConfigId;
}
else
{
samlIdpConfigId = oper.MasterEngagement.SamlIdpConfigId ?? -1;
}
if (samlIdpConfigId < 0)
{
throw new SecurityException(“Invalid SamlIdpConfigId found”);
}
await _samlServiceProvider.SetConfigurationIDAsync(samlIdpConfigId.ToString());
var partnetName = _configuration.GetValue(Constants.AppSetting.PartnerName);
await _samlServiceProvider.InitiateSsoAsync(partnetName);
return new EmptyResult();
}

The problem is the Configuration ID does not seem to be set properly. In the ASP.net core logs that are generated i see the following lines form the ComponentSpace library.

fail: ComponentSpace.Saml2.SamlServiceProvider[100]
Initiation of SSO to the partner identity provider http://MockIdentityProvider has failed.
ComponentSpace.Saml2.Exceptions.SamlConfigurationException: Multiple SAML configurations exist but a configuration ID hasn’t been specified.
at ComponentSpace.Saml2.Configuration.SamlConfigurations.GetConfiguration(String configurationID)
at ComponentSpace.Saml2.SamlProvider.GetSamlConfiguration()
at ComponentSpace.Saml2.SamlServiceProvider.d__5.MoveNext()
fail: ComponentSpace.Saml2.SamlServiceProvider[100]
Initiation of SSO to the partner identity provider http://MockIdentityProvider has failed.
ComponentSpace.Saml2.Exceptions.SamlConfigurationException: Multiple SAML configurations exist but a configuration ID hasn’t been specified.
at ComponentSpace.Saml2.Configuration.SamlConfigurations.GetConfiguration(String configurationID)
at ComponentSpace.Saml2.SamlProvider.GetSamlConfiguration()
at ComponentSpace.Saml2.SamlServiceProvider.d__5.MoveNext()

I can not find any examples or material on how to fix this or how to do this properly if i am doing something wrong. Some help would be much appreciated

My apologies for this. I can confirm this is a bug in the 1.0.0 release which was rectified in 1.0.1. This is available either from our web site or NuGet.
Let us know if there’s still an issue.

[quote]
ComponentSpace - 5/30/2017
My apologies for this. I can confirm this is a bug in the 1.0.0 release which was rectified in 1.0.1. This is available either from our web site or NuGet.
Let us know if there's still an issue.
[/quote]

Everything worked perfectly after the Nuget package update. Thank you for the quick response. :)

You’re welcome.