SamlConfiguration not load dynamically

Hi please help me

Every time i add new Service Provider (SP) in SamlConfiguration via AppSettings or using database, Identity Provider (IdP) will not recognize my new SP and produce error as below

SamlConfigurationException: The partner service provider SPName is not configured.

But if restart my web server that host IdP, it will succeed and recognized the new SP.

Is there have any way i can reload my SamlConfiguration each time the page reload?

Thanks in advance

[quote]
roncloudconnect - 5/23/2018
Hi please help me

Every time i add new Service Provider (SP) in SamlConfiguration via AppSettings or using database, Identity Provider (IdP) will not recognize my new SP and produce error as below

SamlConfigurationException: The partner service provider SPName is not configured.

But if restart my web server that host IdP, it will succeed and recognized the new SP.

Is there have any way i can reload my SamlConfiguration each time the page reload?

Thanks in advance
[/quote]

Logically because i think i called samlconfig in startup file, because startup file only for registration for the first time, just now i need to find away to call samlconfig data in controller and pass back to saml, how can i do that?

You probably want to set the SAML configuration programmatically rather than specifying it in appsettings.json.
I suggest implementing the ISamlConfigurationResolver interface as described in the “Implementing ISamlConfigurationResolver” section of the Configuration Guide.

[quote]
ComponentSpace - 5/23/2018
You probably want to set the SAML configuration programmatically rather than specifying it in appsettings.json.
I suggest implementing the ISamlConfigurationResolver interface as described in the "Implementing ISamlConfigurationResolver" section of the Configuration Guide.
[/quote]

Yes already did that before, ok my problem already solved with called using SAML Config programmatically in Controller

I’m glad you solved the issue.