ProviderName is NULL after authorization

Dear Team,

While implementing ASP.Net Core following was the issue i faced. In SP initiated SAML 2.0 I am receiving Provider name but after authorization when CompleteSsoAsync (SendSsoAsync) is called the PartnerName is NULL.
I have stored the partner name in SingleSignOnService method but how can I use it in CompleteSsoAsync method

Kindly help.

How are you storing the partner name?

If you require the partner name in the CompleteSsoAsync method you could save it in the application’s session.

[quote]
ComponentSpace - 3/24/2020
How are you storing the partner name?

If you require the partner name in the CompleteSsoAsync method you could save it in the application's session.
[/quote]

In multiple request environment where Idp will be received multiple request from user it will create a problem ?

The recommendation is that a single user initiates and completes an SSO before initiating a second SSO. This is typically what users do. You can then store the provider name in the application session.

[quote]
ComponentSpace - 3/24/2020
The recommendation is that a single user initiates and completes an SSO before initiating a second SSO. This is typically what users do. You can then store the provider name in the application session.
[/quote]

Thank you.

You’re welcome.