MVCExampleServiceProvider and MVCExampleIdentityProvider with 4.6.2 .net dll

I tried to build and run both MVCExampleServiceProvider and MVCExampleIdentityProvider sample projects in Visual Studio 2017.
I could compile the projects with the dll for .net 4.0 mentioned in their references.
Both projects generated errors on build after I switched to 4.6.2 in the bin folder.
The namespaces in 4.6.2 version are different.
E.g., the SAML2 namespace does not contain SAMLServiceProvider and SAMLIdentityProvider.
Can the sample projects be used with .net 4.6.2 version of the SAML2 dll?
What should be added / changed / installed to do that?
If the answer is “No”, where could I find code examples for 4.6.2?
Please, advise.

[quote]
NewSaml2User - 10/15/2018
I tried to build and run both MVCExampleServiceProvider and MVCExampleIdentityProvider sample projects in Visual Studio 2017.
I could compile the projects with the dll for .net 4.0 mentioned in their references.
Both projects generated errors on build after I switched to 4.6.2 in the bin folder.
E.g., the SAML2 namespace does not contain SAMLServiceProvider and SAMLIdentityProvider.
If the answer is "No", where could I find code examples for 4.6.2?
Please, advise.

[/quote]

The solution has been found, please disregard.

Thanks for letting us know.
The namespaces and classes are the same for the .NET 4.0 and .NET 4.6.2 build.
There are some internal differences associated with SHA2 support but these don’t affect the SAML API.

[quote]
Please, advise.

[/quote]

An you share what the problem was?
I'm having the same problem.

Thanks in advance.

Regards.
[quote]
Please, advise.

[/quote]

An you share what the problem was?
I'm having the same problem.

Thanks in advance.

Regards.
[/quote]
I had to install the NuGet package (local file C:\SAML v2.0 for .NET\Bin\dotNET462\ComponentSpace.SAML2.2.8.8.nupkg). The namespace was fixed.

Just as an FYI, in release v3.0.0, we ship a single nupkg file which contains the SAML2 DLLs targeting the various versions on the .NET framework.
In previous versions we shipped separate nupkg files.