How will I know when the free 30-day trial period has ended?

Hello,

I was wondering if I’ll receive an email notification or other alert when the free trial period is up? I’ve been attempting to use your software today and I keep getting raw markup in my browser stating, “Since your browser does not support Javascript, you must press the Continue button once to proceed.” but I have javascript enabled and there’s no Continue button to click on to proceed. Could this be due to my free trial period ending?Thanks,Nate

[quote]
bellne - 3/14/2017
Hello,

I was wondering if I'll receive an email notification or other alert when the free trial period is up? I've been attempting to use your software today and I keep getting raw markup in my browser stating, "Since your browser does not support Javascript, you must press the Continue button once to proceed." but I have javascript enabled and there's no Continue button to click on to proceed. Could this be due to my free trial period ending?Thanks,Nate
[/quote]

Please disregard this question, I found the issue.

Hi Nate

Just in case anyone else has the same question, once the trial period has expired, calls into the SAML API will throw exceptions specifically stating the trial period has expired.
Customers are welcome to contact us to request a trial extension if required.
If you think the issue you resolved might be relevant to other developers, you’re welcome to describe the issue and how you resolved it.