Getting SAML assertion is invalid Error in Onelogin Sp initiated SSO

Hello,

We are exploring component space SAML for one login, we have an issue with one login when we tried to read saml config details from Database. All the saml config data is inserted to Database, which is working fine for all other Service providers(OKTA, Google app) except one login.
We are following SP Initiated SSO, One login act as SP.
We have followed the below steps
1. Browse One Login URL,
2. It will be navigated to Idp Page.
3.After giving credentials, it is taking me to below page instead of going to one login account.
Can you please help me on this whether we missed any configuration or anything which we forget/left.so that we can solve this issue.
Please find the Attachment for more info.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Shwetha K

Hi Shwetha
The OneLogin message, “SAML assertion is not valid” doesn’t provide enough information to determine the issue.
However, it’s most likely a configuration mismatch.
Please double check the configuration in your database with the information configured in OneLogin.
Also, we include a OneLogin Integration Guide which might help.
https://www.componentspace.com/Forums/5443/OneLogin-Integration
If your configuration looks ok and you’re still having issues, please enable SAML trace and send the generated log file as an email attachment to support@componentspce.com.
https://www.componentspace.com/Forums/17/Enabing-SAML-Trace
Also include screenshots of your OneLogin configuration.

[quote]
Shwetha - 9/19/2017
Hello,

We are exploring component space SAML for one login, we have an issue with one login when we tried to read saml config details from Database. All the saml config data is inserted to Database, which is working fine for all other Service providers(OKTA, Google app) except one login.
We are following SP Initiated SSO, One login act as SP.
We have followed the below steps
1. Browse One Login URL,
2. It will be navigated to Idp Page.
3.After giving credentials, it is taking me to below page instead of going to one login account.
Can you please help me on this whether we missed any configuration or anything which we forget/left.so that we can solve this issue.
Please find the Attachment for more info.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Shwetha K

[/quote]

Hello,
Please find the attached Log file for onelogin service provider.Could you please help us on onelogin issue.

Thank you for the log.
I see you’re signing the SAML response and SAML assertion. It shouldn’t matter but I suggest signing the SAML assertion only.
Also, I suggest signing using the default SHA-256 rather than SHA-1.
If there’s still an issue, please send screenshots of the SAML configuration in OneLogin so I can compare the configuration.