Federatin AAD with IdP

I wouldlike federate Azure AD with my identity provider based on ComponentSpace(so far I’ve been used trial version, but if everything will going well, I willbuy the developer licences).<o:p></o:p>

My goal isthe case, where user will call the application registerd in AAD and he’ll getlogin window from my identity provider site and next after authenticationmessage in SAML will send back to AAD and next to the browser. Do I thinkin the correct way? Do you have any tutorial or samples which helpme realize such scenario?<o:p></o:p>

I tried todo it by myself, I published identity provider on Azure as a website and next Itry federate it with AAD, but my metadata file is not correct. When I pointedit during the federation I got the following message: “ACS20009: An erroroccurred reading the WS-Federation metadata document.” I wasted a lot oftime to do this federation, but I need some help.<o:p></o:p>

Any helpwould be appreciated.<o:p></o:p>

<o:p> </o:p>

BestRegards, Marta

Please refer to my email. We haven’t as yet documented configuration and interoperability with Azure AD.