DisableAssertionReplayCheck in version 2.6.0.2

Hello, we are using v. 2.6.0.2 and need to disable replay check. The more recent component docs state that it could be done via config DisableAssertionReplayCheck setting but 2.6.0.2 doesn’t appear to have this option. Is there any way to disable replay check? Apart from upgrading to the latest as this is not an option in immediate term, certainly something to do in the nearest future… but for now need to be able to do it in the current version.
Thanks
Pavel

I’m afraid there isn’t. Normally it’s better to not disable this check. However, if you wish to, the only option is DisableAssertionReplayCheck which is available in later releases.

Hi,
I have v 2.0.6.11 and it doesn’t seem to be working in this version either. Am I doing it wrong? I am putting it under the Partner Identity Provider configuration as DisableAssertionReplayCheck=“True”

[quote]
Nkrywy - 12/21/2017
Hi,
I have v 2.0.6.11 and it doesn't seem to be working in this version either. Am I doing it wrong? I am putting it under the Partner Identity Provider configuration as DisableAssertionReplayCheck="True"
[/quote]

Update post doesn't work on this forum either. Should read V 2.6.0.11

Thanks

It was added in v2.6.0.4 so you should have it.
It should be configured as follows:

<PartnerIdentityProvider
Name=“xxxx”
DisableAssertionReplayCheck=“true”

If you’re still having an issue, please enable SAML trace and send the generated log file as an email attachment to support@componentspace.com mentioning your forum post.
https://www.componentspace.com/Forums/17/Enabing-SAML-Trace
Also include your saml.config file with any passwords removed.
As mentioned before, normally it’s better to not disable this check.

That worked perfectly
Thank you

You’re welcome.