ComponentSpace SAML 1.0 with ASP.NET Core Rc2

I am trying to use the ComponentSpace SAML 1.0 library with a ASP.NET Core RC2 project. I cannot reference the library. Is there a nuget or compatible version with this project type? I am using the netcoreapp1.0 framework.

Support for .NET Core is high on our list of priorities and will be included in a major release later this year.
Could you please confirm that you wish to support SAML v1.1 rather than SAML v2.0?

[quote]
ComponentSpace - Tuesday, May 24, 2016
Support for .NET Core is high on our list of priorities and will be included in a major release later this year.
Could you please confirm that you wish to support SAML v1.1 rather than SAML v2.0?
[/quote]

Our application supports SAML v1.1 I tried to use the ComponentSpace2 library but I was not able to. I verified that the SAML was specifying the v1 spec.

Ok, thanks for the confirmation. Expect to see .NET core support later in the year.

Greetings,

We are looking for information on SAML2 (IdP) support in Asp .Net Core 1. Is there a release date available?

Best regards

Not yet. This is high on our priority list and development is underway. Stay tuned!

Just checking on progress - how close is .net core support?

Development is still underway. This is our top priority at the moment with a lot of customer interest. Sorry I can’t be specific about a release date.

Tagging myself in this thread for update notifications :slight_smile:

Any news yet?

And more importantly, once it’s implemented will it be native core or will it still require the full framework to run? I’ve found a few alternative products but they all heavily leverage System.IdentityModel and X509 signing from the full framework so they can’t be deployed to Amazon ECS containers.

It will not require the full .NET framework.
No further updates yet other than to say this is our top priority.

[quote]
ComponentSpace - 5/24/2016
[/quote]

Bumping this thread.

Any update on .NET Core support for SAML V2.0?

Thank you.

We hope to be making an announcement early next year. I can’t give a specific date at this stage though.

[quote]
ComponentSpace - 12/6/2016
We hope to be making an announcement early next year. I can't give a specific date at this stage though.
[/quote]

Hi,
I have a project that needs to implement Shibboleth on .NET Core.

Would you be able to indicate if the ComponentSpace Library is likely to be ready by the end of January? or if it is more likely to be after this date?

Just an indication would really help with our project planning.

Thanks, David

Hi David
Please contact us at support@componentspace.com.