Artifact Resolution for Multiple Service Providers and Single IdP

How can I configure an IdP to have multiple spArtifactResponderURLs? I’ve only seen examples where there is artifact responder url is a property in the app settings of the web.config of the IdP so I’m wondering how this works if there are multiple service providers using the same IdP for artifact resolution.

// Send the artifact resolve request and receive the artifact response.
string spArtifactResponderURL = WebConfigurationManager.AppSettings[“spArtifactResponderURL”];
XmlElement artifactResponseXml = ArtifactResolver.SendRequestReceiveResponse(spArtifactResponderURL, artifactResolveXml);

From how I understand it, the code above grabs the spArtifactResponder url from the web.config of the IdP and uses it in the SendRequestReceiveResponse call to specify the artifact responder url of the service provider. I can’t figure out how to have this property set for different service providers.

Please note that currently the HTTP-artifact binding is not supported by the SAML high-level API. You have to use the SAML low-level API for this support.
With the low-level API your application has to manage any required configuration.
Our low-level API examples don’t demonstrate more complex scenarios with multiple partner providers.
Your application would need to keep a table of configuration information indexed by the service provider name.
It would lookup this information to retrieve the artifact responder URL and whatever else is required for the particular service provider.
If you could use the HTTP-Post and HTTP-Redirect bindings rather than HTTP-artifact you could then use the high-level API which handles multiple partner providers through SAML configuration.

[quote]
ComponentSpace - 2/8/2017
Please note that currently the HTTP-artifact binding is not supported by the SAML high-level API. You have to use the SAML low-level API for this support.
With the low-level API your application has to manage any required configuration.
Our low-level API examples don't demonstrate more complex scenarios with multiple partner providers.
Your application would need to keep a table of configuration information indexed by the service provider name.
It would lookup this information to retrieve the artifact responder URL and whatever else is required for the particular service provider.
If you could use the HTTP-Post and HTTP-Redirect bindings rather than HTTP-artifact you could then use the high-level API which handles multiple partner providers through SAML configuration.
[/quote]

I cannot find code, nor mention of, the low level API for the .Net Core "product line" you offer. Is HTTP artifact binding supported for Core?

Quite confused about the high level / low level api to begin with, and even more with the split-up to .net standard / core. So please help me out here.

Currently we do not support HTTP artifact in the SAML v2.0 for ASP.NET Core product.
This binding is only supported in the SAML v2.0 for ASP.NET product.
We will add support for artifact in the ASP.NET Core product but it’s not a binding that’s used very often.
The ASP.NET product supports ASP.NET v2.0, v4.0 and above. These are dependent on System.Web.
The ASP.NET Core product supports ASP.NET Core v1.0 and above. There are no System.Web dependencies.
If you’re adding SAML support to an ASP.NET Core application then you should use the ASP.NET Core product.
Otherwise, use the ASP.NET product.