Adfs Response Code in MVC C#

Hi ,
I am Using Adfs In MVC C#. For I Get Response Using string rawSamlData = Request[“SAMLResponse”]; that Following Code But I Dont Know This is Right Format. and How to Decriypt the Responses. How To Get the Claims Data.

I suggest taking a look at the MvcExampleServiceProvider project under the Examples\SSO\HighLevelAPI\MVC folder.
The SAMLController shows how to call SAMLServiceProvider.ReceiveSSO to receive and process the SAML response.

[quote]
ComponentSpace - 2/5/2018
I suggest taking a look at the MvcExampleServiceProvider project under the Examples\SSO\HighLevelAPI\MVC folder.
The SAMLController shows how to call SAMLServiceProvider.ReceiveSSO to receive and process the SAML response.
[/quote]

Its Not Working For Adfs ? What Will Do in MVC C#
[quote]
ComponentSpace - 2/5/2018
[/quote]

Its Not Working For Adfs ? What Will Do in MVC C#[/quote]
Any Ref For ADFS MVC C#?

The MvcExampleServiceProvider project is described in section 10.2 of our Developer Guide PDF.
Section 10.4 of the Developer Guide describes SSO with ADFS.
MvcExampleServiceProvider demonstrates how to call the SAML API.
It calls SAMLServiceProvider.InitiateSSO to send a SAML authn request to the IdP and SAMLServiceProvider.ReceiveSSO to receive a SAML response from the IdP.
It includes a saml.config file with configuration information about the local SP and the partner IdPs.
One of the partner IdP entries in saml.config is for a test ADFS server.
You can SSO with different partner IdPs by updating saml.config as required and usually no code changes are required.
As a starting point, I suggest getting MvcExampleServiceProvider working with MvcExampleIdentityProvider locally as described in section 10.2.
Once you’re familiar with the API and saml.config, try updating saml.config to test against your ADFS server.